Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

ANZAC Memorial

Hey readers,


Welcome back to my blog post and today I'm going to be showing you what I have done for reading!

Our reading task is about the ANZAC Memorial, we had to read/listen to a book which told us about the Memorial I made a poster which tell's you that if there's no war, people will not be friendly, we had to write 10 consequences. Another one of my task is to do a creative idea for ANZAC Day, because the services is cancelled. 

Here is my poster and my creative idea:








Thank you for reading this blog post and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.