Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Cheesecake!

Kia Ora readers, 


Welcome back to my blog post and today I'm going to tell you about my Cheesecake that I made in the weekend!

On Saturday, I wanted to try making a Cheesecake, I searched up a recipe and follow the ingredients, there's a lot of cream cheese that you need for that recipe! I putted it into the fridge for almost 24 hours, when I took it out it looks delicious!

Here's a picture:





Thank you for reading this blog post and always stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. Tonight I will try it. I'm so excited to taste your new menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dad,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I hope it taste good!

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.