Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Rising Tide Book!

Hey Readers,

Welcome back to my blog post!

Today I'm going to tell you what book I'm reading, it's called " Rising Tide " it's an amazing book!

Who's the Characters in the story?


- Ari ( Main Character )
- Emmy ( Ari's Little sister )
- Ari's Mum
- Ari's Dad 
- Kiri ( Ari's Older Sister ) 
- Koro ( Ari's Grandpa )
- Ari's Friends

What happened to Chapter One?

Ari was laying on his bed and balancing his shoe in the tip of his toe and counting how long he can balance it for. His sister's are fighting, Ari was just and ordinary kid, but he has a lot of secrets that he doesn't tell to anyone. Ari didn't mind school either, he liked spending times with his friends when they play games like dodge ball, soccer and more. He like lunchtimes too and Art. 


What do you think will happen next to Ari?

I think that he get upset because some of his secrets were revealed to everyone that he knows in school will bully him and then he might go out of town. 

Here is a picture of the book!


Thank you for reading this blog post and have a great day. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Celine,
    This sounds like a really interesting book. You have made me wonder what Ari's secrets are!!! I want to know more. I like the way you have broken down the characters and added a summary of the first chapter. I also like the way you have sorted what's happening next. Maybe next time you could also add a wee snippet of you reading some of the chapter. I look forward to reading your next post!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Morgan,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, Yes on my next post of the book I will put it in. What's your favourite animal?

      I hope to see a reply!

      Stay Safe

      Delete
    2. Hey Celine,
      Woohoo! Can't wait.
      My favourite animal is a... DOG! What about you?
      Stay Healthy!
      - Miss Morgan

      Delete
    3. Hi Miss Morgan,
      My favourite animal is a panda and a dalmatian dog
      Stay Safe,
      Celine

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.