Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Rising Tide Chapter 2!

Namaste readers!

Welcome back to my blog post and today I'll be telling you what happened in Chapter 2!

If you haven't see my old post about Chapter 1, please check it out!

Ari and Emmy is in school and Ari had a teacher called Mrs Woods and she reminded him for the fourth time because she needed to see the interview for his latest project. Ari still don't have his questions and still doesn't have a topic yet. Ari will ask his Koro for some ideas. 

What do you think will happen next in school?

I think that when the teacher found out that his not really focusing in his school work, then maybe his friends will bully him and then Ari will get lonely but there's going to be a person who will support him.



Thank you for reading this blog post and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.