Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

My Awesome Muffin!

Namaste Readers,

How are you guys doing? Welcome back to my blog post! Today I will be posting about the muffins that I made for my family!

I made Blueberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins, it bake about 20-25 minutes. You can make Blueberry Muffins, Chocolate Chips Muffins or Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins!

To make the muffins, you can either get the Edmond's Muffin sweet mix or you can look for your own recipe. I used the Edmond's sweet mix one. 

Here is a picture of my Muffins:

Thank you for reading this blog post! Stay Safe!

4 comments:

  1. Namaste Celine, those mufins look great. There is alot of learning going on when you are baking, like reading and maths. You will have to make some for me to try when we get back to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr Norman!

      Thank you for commenting on my post! Sure it's my pleasure to bake for you and my teachers.

      Stay Safe

      Delete
  2. They look delicious Celine, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Sutherland,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post I hope I could mke some for the teachers!

      Stay Safe

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.