Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Nutrition Information!

28.02.2020


Hey Readers!


Welcome back to my blog post!
Today I am going to tell you what we’ve been learning
with our friend Sophie, we had her for 3 days and on the first
day we had to understand what are the names of the food
groups and the nutrition information. Then on the second day,
Sophie had cereal names with the nutrition information on the side
and we had to write if it’s okay or not and then we had also had to do
the muesli bars one. 

On the third day we went to Pak and Save to look at some
foods and write down which one is the healthier one. 


Thank you for reading this blog post and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.