Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Cultural Scavenger Hunt!

Kia Ora Readers, 


We have been doing a Cultural Scavenger Hunt in the afternoons. 


Ms Wilton said we have to look around the school and look for something
that represents culture for example, the St Bernadette’s School Logo,
Church, Students and more. 


We had to be in pairs, my partner was Greer.
We also had 2 index cards so when we saw 1 thing around in the
school we wrote it on the back of the  card. Then we went back in
and drew the picture. We were not allowed to use our Chromebooks.
We have to do 6 index cards, so far we did 4! 


The drawings were students, the St Bernadette’s School logo,
the Church and Mother Mary. All of us haven't finished yet so
it would be a work in progress. 


I enjoyed doing this fun activity because it makes us look by
ourselves not going on a device. 


Thank you for reading this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.